Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's In a Name

I tried to name this blog simply "Scrooge McDuck" but it was allready registered with blogspot. I then tried "Uncle Scrooge" and then "Money Bin" with no luck. There are no blogs with these names but all three of those names are unavailable.
So, I guess I'm stuck with the rather lengthy "Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin"
The focus here will be to showcase anything with Scrooge on it so maybe I should have called it Scrooge McDuck's merchandise bin but that would have made it even longer!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know of any online stores still selling these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! If you mean the pins, my understanding is they were sold out in a week. You can get them on ebay though. The other items are still available at Disneyshopping.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, silly me. Commented under the wrong post. I don't know how I missed those things. I'm a huge Scrooge collector myself and I honestly don't remember a day in 2008 when I didn't check for Scrooge merchandise. Anyway I look forward to future entries in this blog.

    ReplyDelete